Ask a question
2022-01-25 - 03:40

Calculate how much sodium chloride and how much water to take to prepare 50 g of 5% sodium chloride solution

Answers(1)
  • MistyWayfarer83
    January 25, 2022 в 20:32

    To make 50 g of 5% sodium chloride solution, you will need to mix 5 g of sodium chloride with 45 g of water. This is because 5% of 50 g is 5 g, so the 5 g of sodium chloride is the 5% of the solution and the remaining 45 g of water is the 95% of the solution.

    To make sure the solution is 5% sodium chloride, you will need to measure out 5 g of sodium chloride and 45 g of water. You can do this using a kitchen scale, measuring spoons, or other measuring device. Once you have the correct amounts of sodium chloride and water, mix them together to form the solution.

    It is important to remember that the total weight of the solution must be 50 g for it to be a 5% solution. If the total weight of the solution is greater or less than 50 g, then the solution will not be a 5% solution.

Do you know the answer?

Leave a comment

Not sure of the answer?
Find the right answer to the question ✅ Calculate how much sodium chloride and how much water to take to prepare 50 g of 5% sodium chloride solution in the category Chemistry, And if there is no answer or no one gave the right answer, then use the search and try to find the answer among similar questions.
Look for other answers
Authorization
*
*
Registration
*
*
*
*
Password generation